Friday, August 9, 2013

A letter from a beneficiary of Tibet Charity Emergency Medical Fund


I am glad to have someone like Tibet Charity who helped me when I was in bad physical and financial condition. I feel privileged now to say that I am feeling much better than before. I am very happy to back in good health but I am still under medication. Doctor asked me to lose weight and I am trying my best to be in good shape.

Because of your helping hand and kind support, I could buy the required medicines and take them in time without fail. I thank all the members of Tibet Charity and its most kind sponsors for bringing new hope and life to people like me. Thank you once again.

I will always pray for your good health and long life.

May you continue to bring smiles to million people's face.

Humbly yours,

Kalden Gyatso

No comments:

Post a Comment